Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leave Focaccia
by and Tharushan Fernando
Ready to start your day on a delicious note? Head over to W15 Weligama and treat yourself to the Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leaf Focaccia! The perfect way to nourish your body and soul.
Fuel up for a day along the coast of paradise with the Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leaf Focaccia at W15 Weligama. Indulge in this satisfying breakfast dish that's sure to nourish both your body and your soul.
If you got a craving for baked eggs, satisfy your taste buds right at home with this easy-to-follow recipe!
- Start by preheating the oven to 375°F, the ideal temperature for baking eggs.
- Melt half a tablespoon of butter per dish in the oven to make it quick. Brush it around the dish, or use neutral oil for a dairy-free option.
- Crack 2 eggs per dish, either into a small bowl first or directly into the dish. Sprinkle with ⅛ teaspoon salt per dish and a pinch of pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and voila!
Tips for baking eggs
Baking eggs can be tricky, but don't worry! The exact timing will vary based on a few factors: oven temperature, baking dish thickness, and how you like your yolk.
- It takes approximately 12 to 15 minutes to bake eggs in a ramekin to achieve a runny yolk and set white, similar to sunny-side-up eggs.
- For a fully cooked yolk, bake a bit longer to achieve a texture similar to over-hard eggs.
- Keep in mind, thicker baking dishes may require a slightly longer baking time.
- Check in at 12 minutes by observing the whites around the yolk, they should be just set.
Baked eggs are a versatile dish that can be served in many different ways. You can serve them as is, with a sprinkle of herbs or cheese, or on top of a piece of toast. You can also add a side of fruit or roasted vegetables to make a complete meal. The possibilities are endless, and the best part is, the dish can be customized to suit your taste preferences. So, give this simple and delicious recipe a try and enjoy a warm and satisfying breakfast any day of the week!
Try the Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leaf Focaccia at W15 Weligama, a scrumptious dish that'll make your taste buds dance with joy and conquer the day with a delicious breakfast that'll leave you ready to indulge in the sun, surf and sand.
Tharushan FernandoContent Creator
Former journalist, copywriter, concept developer and digital media professional. Has been in the field of professional writing for over 10 years, with experience in a variety of industries, including advertising, content writing and news. He is currently working as the content writer for Steradian Capital Investments and w15 collection .
The Hills In Luxury
Discover Sri Lanka's lush hills. From the vintage charm of W15 Hanthana to ...
Liquid Therapy: A Sky High Encounter
A look at The Headquarters by W15 beverage collection. From unique cocktail...
The sacred splendor of the Esala Perehera
Experience the captivating allure of Kandy Esala Perehera, a vibrant celebr...
Headquarters by W15: Lighting Up Colombo's Sky
Experience the spectacular opening weekend of Headquarters by W15, and delv...
Coming Soon: Headquarters by W15
Get ready to ignite your senses and indulge in the vibrant energy of Colomb...
Into the Heart of Weligama
Discover the magic of Weligama as you explore stunning beaches and encounte...
From Thrilling Coastlines to Enchanting Hills
Explore the Best of Sri Lanka with the W15 Collection. Embark on an unforge...
A slice of bliss at W15 Weligama
Get ready to embark on a mouthwatering journey with our wood-fired brick ov...
Wildlife with W15 EP:04
Welcome to Wildlife with W15! Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of...
Your Weekly Coastal Escapes with W15 Weligama
Enjoy a week of exciting events, from ladies' nights to open mic sessions, ...