Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leave Focaccia
by and Tharushan Fernando
Ready to start your day on a delicious note? Head over to W15 Weligama and treat yourself to the Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leaf Focaccia! The perfect way to nourish your body and soul.
Fuel up for a day along the coast of paradise with the Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leaf Focaccia at W15 Weligama. Indulge in this satisfying breakfast dish that's sure to nourish both your body and your soul.
If you got a craving for baked eggs, satisfy your taste buds right at home with this easy-to-follow recipe!
- Start by preheating the oven to 375°F, the ideal temperature for baking eggs.
- Melt half a tablespoon of butter per dish in the oven to make it quick. Brush it around the dish, or use neutral oil for a dairy-free option.
- Crack 2 eggs per dish, either into a small bowl first or directly into the dish. Sprinkle with ⅛ teaspoon salt per dish and a pinch of pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and voila!
Tips for baking eggs
Baking eggs can be tricky, but don't worry! The exact timing will vary based on a few factors: oven temperature, baking dish thickness, and how you like your yolk.
- It takes approximately 12 to 15 minutes to bake eggs in a ramekin to achieve a runny yolk and set white, similar to sunny-side-up eggs.
- For a fully cooked yolk, bake a bit longer to achieve a texture similar to over-hard eggs.
- Keep in mind, thicker baking dishes may require a slightly longer baking time.
- Check in at 12 minutes by observing the whites around the yolk, they should be just set.
Baked eggs are a versatile dish that can be served in many different ways. You can serve them as is, with a sprinkle of herbs or cheese, or on top of a piece of toast. You can also add a side of fruit or roasted vegetables to make a complete meal. The possibilities are endless, and the best part is, the dish can be customized to suit your taste preferences. So, give this simple and delicious recipe a try and enjoy a warm and satisfying breakfast any day of the week!
Try the Two Baked Eggs with Curry Leaf Focaccia at W15 Weligama, a scrumptious dish that'll make your taste buds dance with joy and conquer the day with a delicious breakfast that'll leave you ready to indulge in the sun, surf and sand.
Tharushan FernandoContent Creator
Former journalist, copywriter, concept developer and digital media professional. Has been in the field of professional writing for over 10 years, with experience in a variety of industries, including advertising, content writing and news. He is currently working as the content writer for Steradian Capital Investments and W15 Collection.
A slice of bliss at W15 Weligama
Get ready to embark on a mouthwatering journey with our wood-fired brick ov...
Wildlife with W15 EP:04
Welcome to Wildlife with W15! Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of...
Your Weekly Coastal Escapes with W15 Weligama
Enjoy a week of exciting events, from ladies' nights to open mic sessions, ...
Market Under the Palm Trees
Join us as we relive the magic of the Market Under the Palm Trees....
Liquid Therapy with W15 Ep: 04
In this edition of Liquid Therapy, we'll showcase some of our island-inspir...
Wildlife with W15 EP:03
Prepare to be mesmerized by the breathtaking birdlife of paradise and embar...
Hearty indulgences along the coast
Check out some of W15 Weligama's must-try dishes, featuring Sri Lankan-styl...
Liquid Therapy with W15: EP 03
Indulge in the delightful concoctions of our signature cocktails, crafted w...
Liquid Therapy with W15: EP 02
Relax and treat yourself to one of our amazing cocktails while enjoying the...
Unveiling the mysteries of Horton Plains
Explore a natural paradise where the beauty of the mountains, forests and w...